The Health on the Move van is back on the road this week, bringing more COVID vaccinations to Buckinghamshire with stops at Aylesbury, Gerrards Cross, High Wycombe and Chesham. If you are yet to have your vaccination, now is the time to do it - the Health on the Move van makes getting your jab as easy as possible. If you have the chance to visit the van, please don’t delay.
These drop-in mobile clinics will be offering first and second doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine for people aged 40 and over. NHS guidance is currently to leave a gap of at least eight weeks between vaccination doses. The bus, is run by Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust and will be at the following locations in the coming weeks:
Please note - all dates and venues may be subject to last minute scheduling changes, so please check here for the latest updates: https://www.buckinghamshireccg.nhs.uk/public/your-services/feeling-unwell/covid-19-vaccination-programme/local-covid-19-vaccination-updates/
- Weds 21 July, 10am-4pm - Alfred Rose Community Centre, Dunsham Lane, Aylesbury, HP20 2ER
- Thurs 22 July, 10am-3pm - Quarrendon and Meadowcroft Community Centre, HP19 9HH
- Fri 23 July, 10am-3pm - Gerrards Cross Tescos, SL9 8ER
- Sat 24 July, 10am-3pm – Wrights Meadow Centre, Wrights Meadow Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1SQ
- Sun 25 July, 10am-3pm - Green St Centre, Green Street, High Wycombe, HP11 2LY
- Fri 30, July, 10am-3pm - Quarrendon and Meadowcroft Community Centre, HP19 9HH
- Sat 31 July, 10am-3pm - Chesham Market, High Street, Chesham
- Sun 1 Aug, 10am-3pm - Castlefield Community Centre, Wycombe, HP12 3LL
If you have not yet had your vaccination and cannot, or are not eligible to, attend any of the mobile drop-in clinics, you can instead book your appointment at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/ or call 119 for free. Appointments are now available for anyone aged 18+.