On Tuesday 21st November Jenny Bloom will kindly guide us through making our own Christmas table arrangements. Admission is £5 which includes coffee, tea and Christmas treats at the ACCA office, 100 Walton Street, Aylesbury, HP21 7QP.
To make your own arrangement you will need:
- Base (something that is waterproof - think about size and where you will display your arrangement)
- Oasis (floral foam) and tape to secure
- Secateurs if you have them to cut foliage etc.
- Foliage – for example evergreen shrubs with a sturdy stem, ends of a fir tree, holly, ivy (you can use artificial greenery if you prefer) – we will have a general foliage table to take from too.
- Decorations like candles, ribbons, lights, fir cones, baubles (the choice is yours)
If you would like to attend then please email Sue on email@example.com or call 01296 482102.